Our Final Authority
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 12:35:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The OFA Forum is now closed to new members. Please visit our Facebook and Twitter accounts for ongoing discussions. Current members still have access and use of this site.
10802 Posts in 2502 Topics by 129 Members
Latest Member: nickraw
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Our Final Authority
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Forum Help
| | |-+  email encryption
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: email encryption  (Read 727 times)
Lee
Administrator
Crucified

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »

As most of you probably know, sending an email is kind of like mailing a postcard, anyone that knows how to read it can do so all along the way while it is in route to its destination. In fact it may be temporarily stored on various servers all along the route. I just gave myself the ability to send and receive encrypted emails using my Thunderbird email application, which I have used for years and love! If you want to set up your own system and in effect put your email in a security envelope, then here is a link with the "How To" instructions. Both the sender and the receiver must have OpenPGP installed for it too work, so if you install the program and add on, then let me know so that I can get your public key and try it out.  Smiley

How to encrypt your email

Isaiah 6:5
Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
Bro. Dan
Preacher
Messenger

The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:27:48 PM »

I've been considering Thunderbird...sounding better all the time! 

2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means.  The Lord be with you all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

What's the Big Deal About the KJV Bible? free counters