Our Final Authority
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
10802 Posts in 2502 Topics by 129 Members
Latest Member: nickraw
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Our Final Authority
|-+  Theology
| |-+  God the Father
| | |-+  El-Roi, the God Who Sees
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: El-Roi, the God Who Sees  (Read 716 times)
Ken77
Soldier

Heb 2:13 And again, I will put my trust in him. A

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2009, 02:00:29 PM »

El-Roi, the God Who Sees
Genesis 16:13 And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?

Proverbs 5:21 " For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

God sees all that we do, there is no hiding from him, despite what the world may think. It is kind of like we, as man, our in a big fish tank and God is the water, no matter where we go, there He is.

2 Chron. 16:9-- " For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."

Does this verse look like current events or what. Because of men of God was this country founded, Gods strength was evident, now as the country turns away from God, we are involved in wars.

Job 14:16-- "For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sins ?"
Job 31:4--"Doth not he see my ways, and count my steps ?"
Job 34:21--"For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings."

God surely see all we do, so what should we do ?

Psalm 119:168--"I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

We should stay in his will and not stray from his word, God sees all and knows all we do.

Proverbs 15:3--"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good."
Jer. 16:17--"For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is there iniquity hid from mine eyes."
Jer. 32:19--"Great in counsel, and mighty in works: for thine eyes are upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according ti his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:"
Hosea 7:2--"And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face."

God sees all, the sinner and the saved, the righteous and the unrighteous, we all will reap what we sow, whether it be good or evil, no man can hide from God. The world has forgotten that Gods sees them, they take no thought in the fact that they will have to answer for everything they do before a righteous God.

Hebrews 4:13--"Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do."

It is not just the actions that God sees, but the intent behind those actions, God sees straight through our hearts. The ccm industry can say all they want about serving God, but God sees the truth. We can not disguise ourselves before God.

282Mikado
Crucified

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »

The world has forgotten that Gods sees them, they take no thought in the fact that they will have to answer for everything they do before a righteous God.

This is true Ken. Most all seem to have fallen down the 5 steps of the fool:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:21-22

1. Knowing God that they glorified Him not
2. They were not thankful.
3. They became vain in their imaginations
4. Their foolish heart was darkened
5. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Sad. Most I meet in America want to hear nothing of God. Our country is in darkness.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

What's the Big Deal About the KJV Bible? free counters